Headaches, sore breasts, slight discharge with nausea, HPT negative. Could be pregnant ?

Hey doc=)im realy concern ok here it goes:I EXPECTED THT IM PREGNANT BCUS OF PERMY HEADACHES ,WEIGHTGAINS,BREASTSORE,BLUEVEINS ON CHEST STANDING OWT,ALWAYS WANA THROW UP ETC!SO I DID THE TEST ND IT SAID NOT PREGNANT?BT I DNT GET IT I HAVE STL M SIMPTOMES M TUMMY IS STIL GETTNG HARD WHAT SHOULD I DO?AM I PREGNANT OR NOT?ME ND M BF HAVE BEEN PLANING THS ND HERE IS SIGNS BT THE TEST SAID NO..ND WHN I GET M PERIODS ITS NT REALY PERIODS ITS SMALL BLOOD THTS LIGHT PINK
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Hello.
the symptoms you are having are suggestive of pregnancy but these do not conclusively indicate pregnancy. If your urine test is negative, pregnancy is unlikely. You can repeat the test after a week to confirm.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com