Headaches, shooting, throbbing pains in breasts and lower back, loss of appetite. suffering from migraine. Any treatment?

Hi. I'm 17 years old and was wondering if you could help me. I suffer with migraines and have had this problem for several years now. My eyes often hurt when these occur. I got glasses in August and sometimes feel that they don't help cause when I look at something it still hurts. I have trouble concentrating, my memory isn't great, I forget easily. Also, I have random pains. I catch painful shooting, throbbing pains in my left side area and under my left breast. Often I get pains under my right breast, but most often my left. Sometimes I have pain in the middle right under my breast and it sometimes burns. I haven't had an apppetite lately, I have the feeling of hunger but feel so bloaded and full that I can't eat. I go to bed without eating dinner and when I wake up I still am not hungry, and sometimes I have to force myself to eat a small bit of something so that I have something in my stomach. I often have pains in my lower to middle back also. What is your opinion, what should I do??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013