Headaches, sharp pain on left side of head above ear, dizziness, rashes. Causes?

Well about a week ago I started having a head ache every day lasting all day unless I took medicine and every once in a while I will feel this real sharp pain on the left side of my head above my ear it only last a few seconds but keeps coming back. I got a weird rash on my face about the same time the sharp pain did. I do have history of head aches never had them diagnosed as migraines. Just need this pain to stop! Also been experiencing some dizziness . What could this be??
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012