Headaches, sensitive towards light, eyebrow drooping over eye, had sunburn. Brain tumor?

Could I have a brain tumor?
I've been having constant headaches on the right frontal region of my head. Sometimes it gets really bad to where I lock myself in the closet in the dark and cover my ears, but sometimes I just try to ignore it. Never the less, its pretty much a constant thing. I also have sensitivity to light. If I look at a blinking light for just a second it hurts bad for the rest of the day. Sun and artificial lights make it hurt as well. I haven't really been concerned until this morning when I woke up and looked up at someone I noticed my right eye brow drooping over my eye. When I try to raise my eye brows only the left one moves. I know its not a stroke since its been several hours. I got pretty sun burnt 4 days ago and thought that might have something to do with the facial paralysis maybe? but it hasn't been like this until today. I did some research online and all these things seem to lead to a brain tumor. I'm just a bit worried now. Any advice? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013