Headaches, seizures, high BP and sugar, dizziness, blurry vision

hi i have had a headache for a long time now and am waiting for a neurology appt in 2 weeks but recently i have had 2 large seiziours and mt bp has been between sys 210 dis 110 and sys 180 and dis 65 i also collapsed 3 times whilst at a friends house and she checked my blood sugar and said it was sky hi she also said i was confused and looked if i was drunk even when i had not had a drink i also feel dizzy now and my vision is bluury my friend is currently inputtin all of this data in to pc for me as i cannot concentrate
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012