Headaches, seizures, drowsiness. Abnormal EEG, MRI, CAT scan normal. Treatment?

Hi. My son who is ten years old has been having headaches with what he calls de ja vu. He has been on seizure/headaches meds since since he was 8. When he gets these episodes they are 15 to 20 days apart. He has had 2 seizures in the last 2 years. To me the de ja vu looks like seizures they make him very sleepy for the rest of the day. Just wondering what u think and get your opinion. He has had EEGS they show eizure activity. Has had MRI and Catscans they came back normal
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013