Headaches, red and yellow discharge from nostril, jaw pain, illness. What is going on?

Hi, I have a very bad headache as if my head is going to explode. Reddish yellow discharge from my left nostril , clear discharge from my right nostril. My eyes are watery and paining from inside. Also, I have upper jaw pain and general feeling of illness . I am currently using over the counter medications, but cannot get relieved. I cannot sneeze too hard because I am getting blood from the nostril, But if I dont, my nose is getting stuffed up and I cannot breathe. I recently got the cold, got rid off it and after 2 days, I got this problem. Can you please suggest me something? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013