Headaches, recurrent, have nightmares. Taken painkillers, paracetamol. What is the reason?

hi dr...

Thanks for the ans. im glad to have consult with all about you..

anw.. I often do to medical check up about my headache,
and some dr. just give me medicine like paracetamol, antibiotic, and vit.
the last when i consult, my dr. said i got a migran and give me some medicines of painkiller and relax mind.
and im not yet to futher examine my head.
sometimes i really feel pain recurrent head (the pain is come from my frontale head and then go all my head) , i taking medication and if it will take me always in a nightmare, as far as i know the nightmare that i had never experienced in my dream that people or events i've encountered the same real life.and my friend ask have i watching a film like that, and i did not. yeah.. and sometimes i've got migran that i know pain on portion of my head.

that's i want to know should i need to check for my headache again or it just my minds?
so far i just relax my mind with music, meditation for a while or reading spiritual books.

thank you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013