Headaches, pressure in head around the area of impact, neck pain, random nasal bleeding post months of car wreck. Tests required?

I was in a car wreck about 2 months ago. I went to see my family doctor the same day of the wreck, where he said all I suffered from was mild whiplash. I shattered the windshield with my head. I have since the day still been suffering from headaches , or this feeling of some pressure pushing down on my head in two different areas. Around the area I hit the windshield, and the back of my head where I probably hit the headrest of the seat. I do still have neck pain as well. Starting yesterday, I had a fairly large nose bleed randomly. I just had another nose bleed and noticed the blood looked thinned, and it was coming from somewhere further up the nostril . Does this have to do with the Car Accident? What type of attention do I need?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012