Headaches, plugged ears, neck and shoulder pain. Could this be due to TMJ? No clicking sound in the joint

I am having plugged ear of and on for past one month. Since last few days I am getting these same side intermittent headache accompanied with neck and shoulder pain on same side. I went to my ent specialist last week and she said it might be problem with my TMJ . But I don t clench my teeth at night and I am taking precautions but still this condition worsen. I don t have any clicking sound in my joint and no abnormal joint movement? What could be the exact reason?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013