Headaches, periodic skin rashes/hives after taking TT for papillary thyca and starting synthroid, TSH elevated. Reasons ?

I had TT on 1 Oct 12 for papillary thyca and started 137 synthroid on 6 Oct. I felt great immediately following surgery, but developed headaches and periodic skin rashes/ hives on 7 oct. I called my endo with my concern; he advised to get labs. Oct 16 labs showed TSH 5.13, FT3 1.42, and FT3 2.5. What would cause my TSH to be elevated with a T3 and T4 in normal range. Thyroid sx prior to surgery, but all test remained w/in normal limits.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer