Headaches, pain in the neck, difiiculty concentrating, lump in the head and neck. Are these connected, advice?

I have been having headaches that last for two or more days at a time for the last couple months it is very hard to concentrate and light and noise bother me the pain I also have had a very shar pain in the left side of my neck that was accompanied by a loud pop in my head I have been having headaches since this happened I have a small lump in the left side of my neck that slightly pushes my vein out I don t know if it all connected just what I have observed can you help tell me if this is something I should look into or is it symptoms I can handle with OTC medication? Ty.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012