Headaches, pain in the middle of head, fluid in ears, stress. MRI normal. Causes?

It all that early march 2012 i started having some terrible headache . Them they final stop i did ct scan and it show up normal so that on and off i get this pain in the middle of my head followed by a sensation of fluid following to the back of my head and ears so i did a mri and a gain it show up notthing was wrong. So doc what could be the problem. I was dealing with a lot of stressing issues when these headache started
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013