Headaches, pain in the eye, dizziness. Normal CT scan reports. What is the reason?

I have been having these dull headaches starts on the right side each day every day since February 2012. it sometimes move to the left side of my head and to the back at times more to the right. my eyes sometimes one of them hurts also pain in the forehead region. sometimes iI have this numb like or chill feeling on my head, face, entire body at times. sometimes when i lay down i get dizzy and very rare i get dizzy while standing. I ve done CT scan nothing. I ve been to several doctors some say its stress, others migraine or tension headaches but the headaches are daily very rare its severe but most of the times its dull or mild. it doesn t stop me from doing what I m doing. my head feels light sometimes . it sometimes hurts when I m lying on the right side of my head. its very annoying
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013