Headaches, pain below rib cage and heartburn. Taking Ferrus for anemia and humira shot for psoriatic arthritis. Side effects?

I was recently diagnosed as being anemic and have been placed on 975mg of Ferrus(iron) a day, along with being told my colesterol is high and I am border line diabetic and have psoriatic arthritis . I also had my first shot of Humira a week ago. My question is that I am having really bad headaches and my right side under the below the rib cage and near lower near to pelvic bone is hurting along with heartburn but I can t take an antiacid, my left side does too but not as bad. Should I be concerned or is it just a side effect of being on the iron?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012