Headaches, pain behind the eye and severe itching on the head. Cure?

Hi Im a 32 yr old female with reacurring symptoms .
I have headaches that start with paon behind my eye and it can be both eyes and eveytime i move them they hurt , this happends evey few months and has happend for quite afew yrs also I have this terrible itch i do get it on my head sometimes but mostly on my left upper arm and my right leg it feels like there is bugs crawling under my skin but there is nothing there apart from bruises caused by me hacking at my skin also I feel sick all of the time pls pls help
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013