Headaches on forehead, belching, irritability, weakness, depressed. Had a nervous breakdown previously. Is it a brain tumor?

i have attacks of headaches in the frontal forhead very bad , with belching a lot , i am very tired and have to sleep for 4 to 6 hours, i am very irritable and dont want to eat or drink , i look very pale , i have these attacks 4 times a week and i am losing some weight with not eating much , i also feel very depressed and have had a nervous breakdown inthe past . i am worried it might be a brain tumor. i have had these symptems for nearly a year and its getting worse .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013