Headaches, nose bleeds. Taking dicyclomine. History of dysfunctional gallbladder with biliary colic. Causes for symptoms?

I have had a mild headache on and off for several weeks with a bubbly popping sensation in my temples. Today I felt a big pop in my right temple and soon thereafter my right nasal passage began bleeding moderately. I take no medications other than dicyclomine once daily for IBS/dysfunctional gallbladder with biliary colic . What may be the cause of these odd sensations and nosebleed? I am a fairly healthy 25 year old female with no health issue other than a dysfunctional gallbladder with biliary colic.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012