Headaches, nausea, tiredness, dizziness. Have stents in heart arteries, Have pulmonary issues. Help?

I am a male of 210 lbs., have 6 stints in my heart arteries, have diet controlled type 2 diabetes, I take heart medications, pottasium supplements , fish oil and aspirin . For the last couple of weeks I have had headache, constant nausea, tiredness, occasional dizziness, muscle pains, heartburn and upset stomach. I also have found out that I have pulmonary issues now too, they had me use a nebulizer with abuterial twice a day but they had me discontinue it because I had these symptoms, my heart doctor also had changed 2 of my meds and these problems started after that so he had me go back to the original meds I was taking. For the last week now I have been on my regular meds and schedule but I am still having these symptoms what is your take on this, I feel awful ? Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013