Headaches, nausea, heat exhaustion, due to sun exposure. Treatment?

I get headaches after being outside for a few hours even with sunglasses. The headaches are from ear to ear across the front of my fore head. It also causes nausea . They do not hit untill i stop and cool down.I have been in the ER for heat exhaustion before. I am only 34 and the heat exhaustion was in my earlly 20 s Is this just from the sun and am I always going to be affected by the sun. Is this something I should discuss with my physician?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012