Headaches, nausea, fatigue, delayed period. Had spotting. Pregnant?

Hi my last period was 29th January 2013, I have had headaches , nausea , extreme fatigue and was 6 days late for my period, I took a test which was negative, I started bleeding (more like spotting) very very light compared to normal and only lasted 2 days when my normal periods last 5 days and are quite heavy I then had further spotting a day later but nothing again since then, while spotting I went to go led health centre and had another test which also came back negative, could I still be pregnant? If so why am I getting negative results?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013