Headaches, nausea, dizziness and heavy menstruation. Causes?

Hi I have had my period for 10 days the first 7 days was light and the last 3 days it has been heavy and I passed a large blood clot this morning about the size of 4 golf balls put together I have also been experiencing severe cramping headaches dizziness and nausea also have vomited a few times I have never had a period like this before and I was wondering if this is normal or not as i feel very unwell and have no energy and I have a 3 month old to look after.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013