Headaches, nausea, bloating, cramps. Can one get pregnant from precum?

Hi I just had my period about a week ago it lasted 5 days. The first to days it was light period but then it started to come out brownish/redish me and my husband are sexually active and he did ejaculate inside me while on my period. He ejacualted inside me for 3 days then we got plan-b pill. After the pill he has been ejaculating out of me. I ve been having headaches , nausea , bloating && cramps . Could I be pregnant ? Also can you get pregnant from precum ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013