Headaches, light headedness, nasal passages burning. Relief with ibuprofen. Is it due to sinus?

My daughter is 14 and has recently been having headaches during basketball with light - headedness. They come on suddenly and she describes the pain as in her face with burning in her nasal passages. They go away once she sits on the bench or takes ibuprofen . She also gets clear nasal discharge during activity. For the light-headedness, she saw a cardiologist who said her heart is fine and she needs to drink more fluids. She continues to have symptoms. Could this be sinus issues and if so, what would you recommend?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013