Headaches, leg numbness, losing balance, sleepy. History of head injury

hi i been getting bad headaches for two week now it start one day and and had it all day i went bed but when i woke up i had a dent in the front my head where i had head injury a year ago and had a really bad headach all day yersterday and went bed last i woke in the morning and there was biger dent this morning but igiorned it went out to firework deplay then when i was out i had really bad pain my head and then i felt like balce went and felt falt then i felt really strange and y legs went dead and felt like i could nt lift my legs and don t whats happening to me i still really weired i feel very sleepy
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear sir

It seems that your problems are caused due to head injury.. you need MRI scanning of head and neck to rule out any structural damages in the brain..

Secondly raised intra cranial tension will cause headaches.. so rule out raised intracranial tension bu fundus examination of eye..