Headaches in the mornings, difficulty in opening the eyes. Reasons?

Hi, doctor Well Everymorning i been having a really bad headache at which i have to hold both hands on my head to relieve it a little the pain is really bad like when u eat something cold and get a huge brain freeze nd well i dont know what to do should i be concern its hard to even open my eyes all the way or bend over i get the headache right away back. Well thanks doctor ill be waiting for my answer plz write back soon. Bye
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Have you feel any other symptoms?No.
REM sleep some times causes this problem.
When we are not in a deep sleep our mind works causes this type of feeling when we awake.
Just leave tension, worries,take a deep sleep do some yoga will solve your problem.
If your symptoms get worse than consult a doctor as there were several reason of headache.