Headaches in a child, soreness in neck and nose, fever. Taken stopain, empaped suppositories. What could be causing these headaches?

My 5year old daughter has been complaining about headaches off and on over the past week. Then again complained that her head was sore just before she went to sleep. I gave her Stopain a few hours later she woke up screaming and with a fever of 38.5C I asked her what was wrong and she said her nose , haed and nek is sore. I immediately asked her if she can look down and everything seems fine. I have given her 250mg Empaped suppositories and her fever is down now but I am very concerned about the headaches she has been complaining about. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012