Headaches, heaviness in eyelids, fever, pus on tonsils. Taken augmentin, ceftriaxone injection. Suggestions?

hi, hope you help me in my issue, i am a female 27 years old, 8 days ago i felt a bad headache and heaviness of my eyelids, then fever and bony aches, so i started taking cephalosporins twice daily for two days , when i noticed no improvement and found pus on my tonsils i took Augmentin (amox-clav) 1gm also 3 times daily but with no improvement, then i added ceftriaxone injection 1gm once daily also with no improvement, and now i am so desperate and feeling so ill, can you help me getting better?, thanks
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012