Headaches, frequent urination, bloating, cramping, hollowness in lower abdominal area, increased libido, heightened smell. Pregnant?

I have been having headaches , feeling very sick, peeing very frequently, very bloated, cramping, have a hollow feeling in my lower abdominal area, and heightened smell on top of very sexually aroused can I be pregnant? I have been having these symptoms for at least 1 to 1 1/2 weeks. And I m not due to start my period for a little while I think it s way too soon for my PMS symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012