Headaches, frequent urination, abnormal periods, fatigue and spasms around the cervical area. Anything to be concerned?

Hello, I have had the IUD for a little over 3 years but lately I have been experiencing very frequent headaches and urination . I also have abnormal periods, at times I will not have a period for 3 months then start all of a sudden. This past month I have had a heavier period than I usually do and very painful cramping that lasts hours. I have also had fatigue and muscle spasms around the cervical area in my spine ....Im not to sure if this is related. I have avoided taking pain medication so i can monitor the pain and frequency but it has gotten very uncomfortable lately. Any ideas on what i need to do or what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013