Headaches everyday and feel sick. Low thyroid gland, anemic, have hot sweats and panic attacks. Any solution ?

Hi I suffer with headaches everyday and feeling sick, I have a low thyroid gland and am also anaemic, I also don t have any motivation to do anything and break out in hot sweats, I am also very tired, I hate feeling like this as I have a little girl and want the best for her and if I can t do anything what good is that? I also suffer with panic attaks also as my mother died last year and have not been right since, I am 22 years old please help me tO feel better
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer