Headaches, electric shock sensations, loss of vision. Complete hysterectomy done. Treatment?

I am a 40 year old women post complete hesterectomy, with headaches that occur almost everyday, that are a throbbing type with a pressure feeling. Some start with a electric shock feeling that runs up the back of head. I have a small place behind by ear that hurts to the touch. I have a loud pop sometimes when I move my head that causes me to loose vision for a second and grinding (sand) noise when I move my neck all the time. All my blood work came back good, started on a beta blocker but didn t help my headaches.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012