Headaches, earaches, eye burning, cheeking sensations, teeth sore, temples hurt. Cause and cure?

I have had headaches, earaches, eye burning, cheeking sensations, teeth sore, temples hurt, back of my neck hurts, dizziness, sensitive to light, ringing in the ears, (everything on the left side). I have been to my family doctor and he thought it might be a sinus infection. other symptoms were coming back and then my doctor said it was my eyes, so I went to my eye doctor and he thought it might be my sinuses. A doctor prescribed me an antibiotic and actually everything I was feeling went away. I went to an ENT less than a week after I had stopped taking the meds and felt fine, but just wanted to make sure everything was fine. I had several tests done and he actually did a test on me where he placed his fingers in my ears and pulled forward and heard clicking in my jaw. He handed me a brochure on Tenitus and it mentioned TMJ. I started doing my homework and noticed that almost every sympton I was having was connected to TMJ. Is this possible?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013