Headaches, ear pain, momo, lumps on back of skull, pains. Treatment?

I have been getting really bad headaches lately, severe exhaustion, pain in my ears and a mix of other things... So three weeks ago I went to the doctor, where they got blood work and informed me that I was getting over Mono... Now 3 weeks later, the headaches have gotten a lot worse, I have constant ringing in my ears, my left ear sounds as though everything is muffled, and on top of that I found a strange lump or bulge like thing on the back of my skull ... near where the Lambdoidal suture and the sagittal suture meet... It is tender to the touch and it causes me a lot of discomfort... What could cause this? Should I try and convince my mother that another trip to the doctors is worth it?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012