Headaches, dizzy spells, stomach cramps, creamy discharge. No symptoms of pregnancy. Viral infection? Treatment?

Past 48 hours ive had nothing but headaches , dizzy spells, sickness, stomach cramps , creamy discharge . But havent missed a period yet. I went to the doctor who asked if i was pregnant but i simply said no because i didnt think i d get symptoms this quick, i had unprotected sex 9th, 10th and 11th which works out to be during my ovulation period. So my doctor said i had a viral infection, but this is nothing to what i normally get with a viral infection. So i really dont no what to do :(!
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013