Headaches, dizzy spells, memory problems, light sensitivity. CT scan negative for tumor. History of diabetes, BP. Treatment?

been waking up with the worse headaches last 2hours to all eyes hurt from light.Short term mem problems Having dizzy spells.when I stand up it pounds harder,the headach hurts on the full front of the head and sometime on both sides CT scan came back neg for a tumer but this been going on for awhile getting worse as more often fills like been hit with a hammer.been knocking things over and somethimes i walk like iam drunk but i dont drink.I have type 2 diabetes ,high blood presser,and been in icu for heart problems I take alot of meds every day almost 30 with some 3 times a day.Please any idea s my doctor is a PA not a real doctor but I feel hes not trying to find out he only wants to blame it on Narco but this happen before i was taking that drug.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012