Headaches, dizzy spells, back ache, loss of appetite. Reason?

Hi, I m 21 & am feeling a bit funny lately. I ve been feeling sick ALL day but not actually sick! Certain smells make me gag. E.g I work in a nursery and the children were having sardines and I had to move because I thought I was going to be sick! I keep going very hot and have some dizzy spells. Ive got a little back ache which comes and goes same with headaches . I ve gone off meals, rather have walkers pickled onion crisps! Ahha. Any suggestions? I m usually a big eater x
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013