Headaches, dizziness, nausea. Diagnosed with migraine, dyspepsia, gastritis, gallstones. Treatment?

I have been getting headaches accompanied by dizziness and nausea for three days now which have been coming at the same time. I have had a history of getting headaches before and had a ct scan of my brain done five months ago. The scan came back normal. I have been diagnosed with migraines. I just want to know what is the cause and how can i treat it. I have also been diagnosed with mild dyspepsia and gastritis and i have gallstones.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013