Headaches, dizziness, feelings of faintness, high pulse rate. History of bacterial meningitis. Cause?

Ive been having headaches , dizziness , and feelings of faintness. I do have a history of this due to brain surgery and having bacterial meningitis years ago. But lately, for the past week.. I just havent been feeling well. My blood pressure is normal .. running between 120/80 or at least 115/83. But my pulse rate has been running high 106-117. When it s high, I suddenly don t feel well and I also get shaky. I sometimes can feel my heart racing and other times I don t. What could this be or what could be causing this?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012