Headaches, dizziness, cramping, fatigue. Not pregnant. Mild spotting. Why?

Hello i want to find out if im pregnant because my last period was Feb 15,2013 and this past week I been having Headaches and backaches and dizziness , cramping, tired lot. I went in for a pregnancy test 3/13/13 and it came back negative and today 3/14/13 I have very lite bleeding and I m thinking that im spotting because its lite brown and very lite bleeding and I was how long will spotting last if I m spotting? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013