Headaches, dizziness, chest pain, BP, pulse high. EKG showed tachycardia,right bundle branch block. Concerned?

Hello, so recently I have been feeling off, having lots of head aches, dizziness , feeling really hot and chest pain . I went into see my doctor they took my BP and it was 157/100 and then it was 167/119. Also my pulse was at 156 and even after a while neither my pulse or bp lowered to a normal level. Also I had an EKG done that showed an obvious tachycardia and a right bundle branch block . My doctor sent me home, but still I feel off and I am concerned. Any ideas on what this might be? Also I should add, I am only 20 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013