Headaches daily since a year, BP runs low, ringing in ears. MRI normal. Fiorinal, migraine medicines don't work. Any ideas ?

I have been having headaches daily for almost a year at the base of my skull . My blood pressure runs very low at times and I hear ringing in my ears then muffling and pass out when I stand.Bp as low as 70/40. High now in 180/120s due to pain I also have a very stronge sense of smell. I just had a MRI with contrast that came out normal. have tried fiorinal and the inhaled migraine meds. Nothing takes away the pain. But ice. oh and steroids
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012