Headaches, chest pain, irritated to loud noise, unsatisfactory breathing. On neurofen, paracetamol. Am I okay?

Hi, I am an 18 year old female who has the following symptoms: Headaches: began about 3 years ago but went away for a while last year. They have recently come back and are in the fontal and left temporal lobe only, usually behind my left eye. When they are at their worst I am sensitive to light, sound and movement. Pain is mild-moderate. The headache I currently have has lasted for 8 days now. Chest pain: Comes and goes. 2 types. First began about 2 months ago. Sharp and stabbing pain that lasts between 5 and 30 secs. Occurs about 2-3 times per week and the pain is often incapacitating. The second type started about 1-2 weeks ago and is kind of dull and achy and lasts seconds-hours. Not incapacitating, I can still go about my day, it is just uncomfortable. Feels sort if like a pressure from the inside out. Like I have air in my chest trying to push its way out (that s the best I can describe it sorry). Repiratory: Not feeling fulfilled/satisfied when I breath. Began about 1-2 months ago. Occurs about 4-7 times per week and lasts mins-hours (averages about 1/2 hour). I need to take many deep breaths and even try yawning. Not brought on by strenuous activity, just occurs during normal everyday activity. Numbness/tingling/pain/weakness in both arms, from fingertips to wrist and in brachial area. Began about 1 year ago. Comes on suddenly and lasts about half an hour - one hour. Occurs approximately 3 times / week. Generally not associated with writing/lifting heavy things/exaggerated arm movements. Distended left upper quadrant: I m not sure when it began but I have noticed it for a while now. Just below my ribs there is a protuberance about the width of a tennis ball. Not painful to touch or palpate and sounds normal when auscultated. Sticks out substantially after a meal. Joint and bone pain: Particularly in my fingers and back (mid-lower thoracic region). Pain/ stiffness in fingers generally when I wake up in morning. Need to work them to get them functioning properly. Also occurs in wrists, toes and upper arms. Back pain occurs later in day. Usually when I have been walking around a bit. I feel the need to crack my back about 5 times an hour, usually with no results. I am also feeling tired all the time, I wake up tired and am exhausted by the end of the day. I have no trouble sleeping. I get vertigo spells that last about 5 - 10 mins and have been eating less in the last week. (I feel full most of the time and so am only eating a small breakfast (toast or even just a coffee) and maybe a snack in the afternoon). Past medical history: unexplained iron deficiency aneamia: Have taken ferrous liquid and ferrograde C tablets with little effect. Scoliosis: diagnosed about 8 months ago. Doctor said the scoliosis was so minor there was no way it could account for my headaches. medication history: Periactin - no affect on headaches Neurofen Neurofen plus neurofen for tension headaches Neurofen for migrains panadol aspirin parecetamol ibuprofein heron etc. All analgesics listed above had little/no affect ib headaches. Most worked the forst few times then not again after that. I have also tried heat packs, cool packs, creams and smelly stuff to get rid of headaches with no affects whatsoever. Any possible advice/opinions would be great Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012