Headaches, back pain, dizziness, difficulty breathing. Spinal cord scan done. What do the results indicate?

A significant increase in the level of the dural sac c3 / 4 downwards, with concave contours of the rear stems from C5 to T3 and bring the intervertebral discs to the rear. A significant increase in the level of the intervertebral holes C7/T2 downwards, the more p left, in the course of small meningocele. Core cervical unchanged Borderland cranio-cervical normal, bone marrow without infiltrates.

Conclusions: Ektazja dural sac with concave contours of the rear shafts C5-T3 and small hernias lewostronnymi oponowymi in the course of the underlying disease. there was no presence of proliferative process. - What it means

Excessive degree of lateral curvature of the upper thoracic spine, convex toward the left. Significant expansion of the intervertebral holes, more on the left side at the level of T1 / 2 T2 / 3 and especially T3 / 4, which is associated with thinning of chimney bends left and oponowymi small hernia.

At the level of T1 / 2 of the left paraspinal seen 7 mm fireplace, located at przedniobocznym outline core T2 and upward and slightly to the rear of the left subclavian t, undergoing enhanced. Nerves in the holes T1 / 2 and T2 / 3 on the left side are a bit thicker and less regular course. Przykręgowo on the left side at these levels may increase fat.

The patient info: age 19 years, female, almost daily headaches and back pain, often dizziness, trouble breathing (severity catch his breath) What is the treatment because of the pain hard to live, underlying disease is nf.
Is there anything you can do with it because sometimes it is very trundo of matter the pain ali.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013