Headaches and nausea in the family. Should we worry about it?

Hello, Im scared. I m 16 years old. I ve been getting alot of headaches lately and I told my dad but he says that it runs in the family because he use to get alot too and still does, but also ive been feeling nauseous alot and i dont know why. I know i don t eat like I should, i have a very poor diet . Could that have something to do with it? The doctor called and said she has the results from a recent blood test that I took so I ll find out monday. What could be wron? PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012