Headaches and dizzy spells

sir for past few days my head is ahing a lot....and i have showed to many Doctors but still no head remains heavy all the time and 2 days back i fainted also...i am 23 years old female..pls help me ...nobody is able to diagnose what is the actual Problem
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.FORUM, did anyone doctor tested your B.P your history suggests high B.P,other commen cause is mental tension, it is the commenest among females and they dont feel that they are under stress. other commen causes being eye sight occur while reading or viewing T.V. thank you.