Headaches and dizzy spells. I recently had carpel tunnel surgery on both hands but the numbness still comes and goes.

I have a headach and I am tired all the time, Some days my headachs are extreme and the can last for 4 days. My neck is extremely sore to touch and I cant twist my neck very far to the right. When I do turn my neck to the right or look up I get dizzy and blurred vision and can feel clowdy in the head for a couple minutes to a couple of hours. I also on occocasions have pins and needles in my head, arms and hands. I recently had carpel tunnel surgery on both hands but the numbness still comes and goes. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011