Headaches after long pedal bike rides, light headedness. Treatment?

Hello, Im a 46 yr old male. I do a lot of pedal bike riding and over the last month I get very light headed after a long ride. The best way for me to describe it is how a boxer might feel after getting hit in the head several times just before he get s knocked out. I feel this way constantly but not nearly as bad when resting.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Go for blood pressure check up.
If you are having high blood pressure then doing heavy exercise it increases your blood pressure giving rise this problem.
Avoid heavy exercise at this age.
Go for walking, swimming exercises.
Avoid pedal bike riding for long time.
Ok and take care.