Headaches after getting an injury to the forehead. Could there be a nerve damage?

I got into a pretty nasty car accident about 8 years ago. I hit my head on something sharp that cut through my forehead , down to the bone. I received 30 stitches, straight down the middle of my forehead. Since then my family says I m not the same. I don t see it. Since then I ve had headaches that start at the left of my scar . Could I have nerve damage? What could be causing my pain? At time of my release, after being in ICU for 24 hours, I was cleared of having any major memory loss or any other major issues. I do not have medical coverage other wise I would ask my own doctor. My headaches are not severe but cause me not to be able to concentrate and just want to lay in bed rubbing my forehead muscles. Please help? Any would be much appreciated! Thank you- Genevieve.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013