Headaches. MRI scan reads mild generalized micro vascular disease. Meaning?

My brain MRI scam reads mild generalized micro vascular disease . No infarct. I also have a small tumor outside the brain sack which they are watching on a 12 month basis. None of the doctors seem concerned about this scan or the other two previous MRI scans. I have headaches every day, I am afraid to talk to people because I can on find a word to finish a sentence. My memory is going down hill at a rapid rate. Is this just old age (79) or do I have a problem that cannot be treated.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013